Divorce on a stamp paper notarised considered valid in court or not
i have divorced mutually to my wife on 100rs stap paper before notar. is it valid or not?. can wife claim any thing to me?
Divorce on stamp paper is not divorce at all. It cannot be considered as divorce between you and your wife. There is only one way to get divorce and that is through family court decree of divorce. Yes she can file cases against you. Yes, there is one way by which you can get rid of this marital tie, but that too I cannot share here, for details contact me...
Advocate Shashi ChaturvediDombivli, Thane
this is not valid document
cause as per Hindu Marriage act this method is wrongly consult and drafted AAPSI SODCHITTICHA LEKH
both wanna ready for divorce then go to court and file mutual divorce, then court pass an order for dissolution of marriage. but not immediately pass order
1 yrs separation is mandatory
after file case for mutual divorce
i.e. in case presented on 1/1/16 the court adjourned the matter after 6months i.e. 1/7/16 for final order
this procedure for settlement of matrimonial dispute.
Advocate Nilesh Y ThengreCotton Market, Nagpur
Divorce merely on 100 rs stamp paper notarised is not a valid divoce in the eyes of law though executed mutually.
For a valid divorce there must be divorce by decree of court.
In ur case both the parties have all remedies open against each other as a husband and wife. U r still in matrimonial relation with each other.
Advocate Priya Sachin ZotingHanuman Nagar, Nagpur
Dear client only court has power to grant divorce. Notary divorce has no value in the eye of law. She is still yr wife and can demand maintenance from u. So file divorce in court and get court order. For any legal help call me
Adv prasad patil
Advocate Prasad PatilPimple Saudagar, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- A poor person is blackmailed. How to protect him from a false case?
- Is a document valid without a Signature?
- Can a person make will if he has loan pending in his name
- Do not wish to live with wife anymore how can i file for divorce
- Father cheating on mom for several years, how to get divorce