quesDivorce on a stamp paper notarised considered valid in court or not

i have divorced mutually to my wife on 100rs stap paper before notar. is it valid or not?. can wife claim any thing to me?

• ansDivorce on stamp paper is not divorce at all. It cannot be considered as divorce between you and your wife. There is only one way to get divorce and that is through family court decree of divorce. Yes she can file cases against you. Yes, there is one way by which you can get rid of this marital tie, but that too I cannot share here, for details contact me...

Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi

Dombivli, Thane

• ansthis is not valid document
    cause as per Hindu Marriage act this method is wrongly consult and drafted AAPSI SODCHITTICHA LEKH

both wanna ready for divorce then go to court and file mutual divorce, then court pass an order for dissolution of marriage. but not immediately pass order

1 yrs separation is mandatory
    after file case for mutual divorce
    i.e. in case presented on 1/1/16 the court adjourned the matter after 6months i.e. 1/7/16 for final order
    this procedure for settlement of matrimonial dispute.

Advocate Nilesh Y Thengre

Cotton Market, Nagpur

• ansDivorce merely on 100 rs stamp paper notarised is not a valid divoce in the eyes of law though executed mutually.
    For a valid divorce there must be divorce by decree of court.
    In ur case both the parties have all remedies open against each other as a husband and wife. U r still in matrimonial relation with each other.

Advocate Priya Sachin Zoting

Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur

• ansDear client only court has power to grant divorce. Notary divorce has no value in the eye of law. She is still yr wife and can demand maintenance from u. So file divorce in court and get court order. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Advocate Prasad Patil

Pimple Saudagar, Pune