quesDivorce in case of missing complaint.

My friend's wife went to her parents home along with her 04yrs old daughter while my friend was abroad. After 04 months when he came back to India and went to his in-laws home to bring back his family they told him that their daughter is not interested to live with him anymore but he kept on meeting his in laws for 04 yrs.

But nothing happened then he finally applied for divorce in the court then wife's brother appeared in the court in a response to court notice and told that his sister had gone somewhere from home and they had lodged a missing complaint at that time in a local police station.then court published a notice in local newspaper asking her to appear before court but she did not appear. Now, please tell us the exact ruling in which divorce has been granted in such case before 07 yrs. Is it possible to get divorce after 04 years of missing or exactly in this particular case. We need to know the ruling for our reference.

  • ansNo exact ruling exists. Rulings look very attractive to laymen but more often than not they fall flat in the court. Build your case, independent of any ruling, on the basis of facts.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Myself ankit sharma from noida. i did love marriage with a girl last year 2015…
m an hindu m working for maharashtra police my wife illtreats all the time she…

I have filed judicial seperation in March and divorce in April on my wife. No…

With the elders from both sides they had a settlement stating that the bride has…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly