Divorce if found cheating
I chatted with my ex girlfriend for a week or so even after marriage in my wife's absence because of certain compulsion from latter. Will my chat (includes vulgarity too) after marriage (only for a week or so) help my wife get a divorce as she has records for it.
What was the compulsion? If your wife is in possession of the chat record then she can certainly file for a divorce against you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother claiming on property purchased in my name
- Can a divorcee again get married without knowledge of ex husband
- Electricity board imposed penalty on us even after paying bills
- Documents required for transfer of ownership of a scooter
- Can I sell my share of a non partitioned property ?