quesdivorce from wife who is having an extramarital affair

I want to divorce my wife as she is in a relationship with her cousin brother. I saw her msg history that has been exchanged between them and when I go out for my job she locks the room and calls him. I wanted to know if i produce certain proof will they be valid, like 1.The FB and Gmail chats they shared and can I take the screen shots and produce. 2. Can i buy her a new phone and install spy software and track her msg and calls and then produce them in the court. Just wanted to check weather these documents will be valid because i wanted to prove something strong so i can divorce her.

  • ansAll the electric or digital documents as email, Facebook chats or other digital evidence is admissible in court as evidence as per indian evidence act section 65 B.

    but Facebook and gmail chats are not sufficient to prove adultery and we also won't advise you to invade privacy of your wife by installing spy device on her mobile phone whereas you can contact a detective agency and gather necessary evidence of her infidelity.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I'm married for 11 years husband is having an extra marital affair in office for…

My parents anticipatory bail in case of dowry is rejected by lower court then we…
If only husband wants divorce and wife does not want the divorce then the court…
I have been married in feb 2017,under my parents emotional pressure,but i love one girl…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly