×

quesdivorce from wife who is having an extramarital affair

I want to divorce my wife as she is in a relationship with her cousin brother. I saw her msg history that has been exchanged between them and when I go out for my job she locks the room and calls him. I wanted to know if i produce certain proof will they be valid, like 1.The FB and Gmail chats they shared and can I take the screen shots and produce. 2. Can i buy her a new phone and install spy software and track her msg and calls and then produce them in the court. Just wanted to check weather these documents will be valid because i wanted to prove something strong so i can divorce her.

• ansAll the electric or digital documents as email, Facebook chats or other digital evidence is admissible in court as evidence as per indian evidence act section 65 B.

but Facebook and gmail chats are not sufficient to prove adultery and we also won't advise you to invade privacy of your wife by installing spy device on her mobile phone whereas you can contact a detective agency and gather necessary evidence of her infidelity.