Divorce from wife on the basis of mental cruelty.
I got married last year my wife made my life and my family life like hell she put very bad allegations on my brother and me now I want divorce from her till date she haven't done 498A or any big case only once done FIR u/s 341/323/114 IPC. Now I want what will be the ground for divorce.
You an file suit for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty. Making false allegations by way of FIR is also instance of mental cruelty. If your wife agrees later on for compromise then you can convert this case to mutual divorce as well which does not take more than 6 months.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ordered 2 Moto G3 online and paid via account transfer now no response
- Property rights of adopted child.
- What rights does adopted child have in property, alongwith own child?
- Purchase of land with registered banakhat in 1988
- On what ground can I file for divorce from my wife