quesDivorce from wife on the basis of mental cruelty.

I got married last year my wife made my life and my family life like hell she put very bad allegations on my brother and me now I want divorce from her till date she haven't done 498A or any big case only once done FIR u/s 341/323/114 IPC. Now I want what will be the ground for divorce.

  • ansYou an file suit for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty. Making false allegations by way of FIR is also instance of mental cruelty. If your wife agrees later on for compromise then you can convert this case to mutual divorce as well which does not take more than 6 months.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am about to get married soon and I have some doubts on the character…

I have been married for the past 8 months. My wife is quarreling with me…
i am married for 14 years. I have an affair with unmarried girl. My wife…

Mine was a love marriage, married on 27th April 2011. But we disclosed it 2…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly