quesDivorce from my wife. Staying separate for 3 months. How to proceed?

i m working in Mnc ihave a girl child age 1.6 years old. me and my wife living saprate since three month and no possibilities to living togather i want divorce in any situation with my wife

  • ansSir if your wife is ready to take divorce mutually then it is possible to take divorce at earliest. Otherwise there are other grounds such as cruelty, desertion, adultery etc. But it all depends on your case.

    Advocate Pawan Tyagi

      District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon

  • ansYou may apply for divorce, on the grounds available for the same. You should approach a Learned lawyer and discuss the facts and detailed circumstances of your case and seek appropriate advice.

    Advocate Vivek Nasa

      Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Wife is in service at Gurgaon.There is no ID of Gurgaon .Can we file u/s13…
How much time it can take? We have a flat in Bangalore, in joint name.…

meri biwi kuch kaam nahi karti uske jijaq didi mere gristhi mai dakhal andaazi kar…

ours was a love marriage 4months ago. after marriage her expectations were so high and…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly