Divorce from my wife. Staying separate for 3 months. How to proceed?
i m working in Mnc ihave a girl child age 1.6 years old. me and my wife living saprate since three month and no possibilities to living togather i want divorce in any situation with my wife
Sir if your wife is ready to take divorce mutually then it is possible to take divorce at earliest. Otherwise there are other grounds such as cruelty, desertion, adultery etc. But it all depends on your case.
Advocate Pawan TyagiDistrict Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
You may apply for divorce, on the grounds available for the same. You should approach a Learned lawyer and discuss the facts and detailed circumstances of your case and seek appropriate advice.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married as a minor what action can we take in this situation?
- My husband is cheating on me. What are my legal rights?
- Can I sell my part from our property that is acquired by government
- Delay in returning money borrowed 4 years ago
- how can i open a hookah parlor?