quesDivorce from a guy who lives in Srilanka. How can we proceed on this?

My cousin had been married in India as per Indian Laws but lives in Srilanka - colombo for 15 years and has 2 daughters. Now she would like to get divorced from her husband as she doesnt want to live with him as he humiliates her till day of marriage for money. She has given everything she had offerred during her marriage. (Gold and cash). Now because of fear of her life, she wants to come back to India and live with her mother for the rest of her life. Please give us advice how to proceed this case. Thanks a lot. Manian.

• ansI have already given my suggestions to the same query a day before and also have asked certain details for further suggestions on the subject.
    However, please furnish the following details so that I shall be able to advise you the proper solution:
    1) When and where did the marriage take place?
    2) Whether the marriage took place as per Hindu law or Hindu customs?
    3) If both are Hindus, whether she will be able to come back to India and file a divorce suit in India?
    4) All other relevant details about her husband including his financial status and economic background.
    Please revert with the above details to enable me to suggest you further steps.