Divorce due to wife's mental health.
I am married for 4 years. After 4 months she got some psychiatric problem. Visited doctor so many times. No result. Its genetic. His grand pa, father, n two of family members also got some problem. I want divorce. Is it possible? I have all prescriptions.
You may seek divorce due to its ailment not been curable.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Civil writ dismissed by the Supreme court can i refile the same
- Landlord concealed the facts and took advance, not refunding, advise
- What are the consequences of violating a deed
- In laws putting false cases without their daughter's consent
- Preparing a new will. Canceling the old one.