×

quesDivorce case will start soon. How can i get visitation rights to her?

My wife has applied for divorce but i am ready to give divorce for her. i have a 4 yr daughter and she is with her. The case will start in one week.how frequently i can see my daughter at the time of case running. i need my daughter at twice a week ( saturday and sunday )

If you do intend to give divorce to wife, you should defend the case by filing written statement and denying each allegation alleged against you. If you want custody of your daughter, then as per Section 6 of Hindu minority & guardianship act 1956, till your daugther completed 5 years, mother is the Natural guardians , however this also depends on the paramount welfare interest of child.

So, we suggest that you should file a petition for permanent and temporary custody of the child.

Also, you should file an application for visitation rights of your child.