Divorce case will start soon. How can i get visitation rights to her?
My wife has applied for divorce but i am ready to give divorce for her. i have a 4 yr daughter and she is with her. The case will start in one week.how frequently i can see my daughter at the time of case running. i need my daughter at twice a week ( saturday and sunday )
If you do intend to give divorce to wife, you should defend the case by filing written statement and denying each allegation alleged against you. If you want custody of your daughter, then as per Section 6 of Hindu minority & guardianship act 1956, till your daugther completed 5 years, mother is the Natural guardians , however this also depends on the paramount welfare interest of child.
So, we suggest that you should file a petition for permanent and temporary custody of the child.
Also, you should file an application for visitation rights of your child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- False forgery case filed what to do.
- Co-founder of the company wants to quit
- Police asking for original documents in Drink and drive case
- Procedure to open Hukkah Bar in Mumbai
- Parents divorced how to claim share in father's property