quesDivorce case will start soon. How can i get visitation rights to her?

My wife has applied for divorce but i am ready to give divorce for her. i have a 4 yr daughter and she is with her. The case will start in one week.how frequently i can see my daughter at the time of case running. i need my daughter at twice a week ( saturday and sunday )

  • ans

    If you do intend to give divorce to wife, you should defend the case by filing written statement and denying each allegation alleged against you. If you want custody of your daughter, then as per Section 6 of Hindu minority & guardianship act 1956, till your daugther completed 5 years, mother is the Natural guardians , however this also depends on the paramount welfare interest of child.

    So, we suggest that you should file a petition for permanent and temporary custody of the child.

    Also, you should file an application for visitation rights of your child.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have marrid 8 years ago and i have 2 children and now my wife mentally…

Hi , I have been married for 7 years n have two kids . Just…

I did arrange marriage by Hindu ritual on 1st may & 6 may my wife…
It's both me and my wife's second marriage. My first marriage lasted only for 4…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly