Divorce case when husband doesn't appear in the court
I got married in 2000, I have two children. Last 7 years we are living separate because of domestic violence & dowry. I have filed separation in 2005. In feb 2013 my husband agreed for mutual divorce when I cancelled all the running cases. My lawyer force me if i want divorce then i have to agree in any case. After written concern by him i deny all the cases. But after this my husband did not come in court. Judge said in 13b it is your responsibility to present opposite party in court. What can i do now?
In mutual consent it is for both the parties to appear before court & both want divorce from each other. You should have withdrawn your cases after his appearance only. Any way it is better for you to file your cases again if he does not agree to appear.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Need details can maintenance be claimed a wife after 14 years.
- how can i get my job back after termination
- Remedy for terminating the service before expiration of notice period
- Wife threatening to file section 498 A
- What to do if i received a cheque bounce notice