quesdivorce case filed against wife

Maine divorse case file kiya hai apni wife per, kya iske bad bhi meri wife 498a case kar sakti hai?

  • ansaaap ek local vakil ko contact karen . jaise biwi 498A FIR lodge karti hai aap AB lena

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I've been fed up of my life married life my husband doesn't treat me well…

wife asking divorce, she taken all gold jewels and her cloths & valuable item of…
Patni ma pita se alag hone ka dabaab dal rahi hai eisa nahi karne par…

My niece was married in West Bengal in January 2013. She then she has been…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly