quesDivorce because domestic violence.

I need some advice about how to get divorce - my wife is threatening me for domestic violence.

  • ansYou have not specified the grounds on which you want to divorce your wife. You should contact a local lawyer as without knowing the facts of your case it will be improper for us to advice you.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a 38 years old divorcee and got married with a person whom I…

How can I get a Divorce if my husband is untraceable and I haven’t spoken…
F.I.R is registered. Inquiry is going on.Now Police is telling they want to visit Delhi…

I got married on 9th March 2015 and my wife left me on 9th May…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly