Divorce because domestic violence.
I need some advice about how to get divorce - my wife is threatening me for domestic violence.
You have not specified the grounds on which you want to divorce your wife. You should contact a local lawyer as without knowing the facts of your case it will be improper for us to advice you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Leave my house so that i do not see my abusive parents ever again
- A person gave a gift and publicly humiliated to get it back.
- Have two pan cards how can I discard the old one
- I have title deed of my house can i get education loan on that house
- Made to send wrong information, concealing fact etc. What should i do?