quesDivorce, alimony, maintenance from husband.

Husband won the divorce case at trial court on desertion and cruelty ground. But actually he was in live in relationship and was having kids out of this relationship. But filed a false case and removed all the documents from the lower court record. within three months (including all the holidays and winter vacation)of divorce he got remarried.)

1.Is the marriage valid? 2. First wife is suffering from life threatening disease during the course of this court procedure. She is working even if it is difficult for her to work. She filed an appeal at HC. Can she get alimony, maintenance? Court ordered compensation on medical ground. 3. Husband denied to give alimony and maintenance to her. He also denied to return her dowry articles.

  • ansYes. She can seek alimony in appeal. If the husband has denied maintenance and alimony then the remedy lies in filing a case for maintenance to make the husband liable for the same. As regards return of dowry articles the wife shall have to file a case under 406 IPC and get the process against husband issued from the criminal court.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My daughter is awaiting divorce from family court.proposals are there for second marriage.as divorce is…

My brother's wife is at her parents home for last 2 years. My brother needs…
In a divorce case what is meant by seperation agreement?

What are my rights in a legal divorce? It’s my and my husband’s second marriage.…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly