quesdivorce after love marriage

i have done love marriage on nov 2013 and after one year my husband started giving importance to his family and they all get combined and start torturing me mentally as well as physically...then i talked to my father and i went with them to my dad home. after that he never called me and dint talk to me. he also misbehaved with all my family members. my father also gave him 2 lakh cash when we were newly married.after spending 6 months at home he came to his house.my parents again went to there house but he misbehaved to them. nw i m still at my parents home i have not filed any case on him. Is their any law if their time gap increases. means i m at home Is it possible that he cn get divorce easily if time gap increases beyond 6 months.

  • ansIf you would like to stay with him you may write the entire situation as mentioned in your question in a letter and mail it to him via registered post to settle the misunderstanding within certain time period from the receipt of your letter, failing which you have following legal recourse:
    to file restitution of conjugal rights in family court. The court would order him to accept you and would help you to settle the matter; if possible amicably;
    Domestic Violence Act;
    Worst case scenario, if there is mental harassment; as a last resort, without any practical possibility of reconciliation you may lodge 498A with the nearest police station. However, please ensure that facts are presented and there seems to be deliberate harassment and cruelty caused to you.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

If husband has 16 lacs in total wealth what is the maximum divorce alimony wife…
My sister was married last year but left her husband in just three days ..…
My husband has filed a contested divorce case in Kalyan Court in December of 2015.…
Hi, I am seeking divorce from my wife. Been married for 12 years and have…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly