quesdivorce after love marriage

i have done love marriage on nov 2013 and after one year my husband started giving importance to his family and they all get combined and start torturing me mentally as well as physically...then i talked to my father and i went with them to my dad home. after that he never called me and dint talk to me. he also misbehaved with all my family members. my father also gave him 2 lakh cash when we were newly married.after spending 6 months at home he came to his house.my parents again went to there house but he misbehaved to them. nw i m still at my parents home i have not filed any case on him. Is their any law if their time gap increases. means i m at home Is it possible that he cn get divorce easily if time gap increases beyond 6 months.

• ansIf you would like to stay with him you may write the entire situation as mentioned in your question in a letter and mail it to him via registered post to settle the misunderstanding within certain time period from the receipt of your letter, failing which you have following legal recourse:
    to file restitution of conjugal rights in family court. The court would order him to accept you and would help you to settle the matter; if possible amicably;
    Domestic Violence Act;
    Worst case scenario, if there is mental harassment; as a last resort, without any practical possibility of reconciliation you may lodge 498A with the nearest police station. However, please ensure that facts are presented and there seems to be deliberate harassment and cruelty caused to you.