quesdissolving of marriage- not registered marriage

I have been married for 1 year, but me & my husband are not in good terms & we are planning to get divorced, we have not registered our marriage legally, so i would like to know if we can get divorced?

• ansOf course you can get divorce. Absence of registration does not emasculate in any manner the rights of spouses to dissolve the marriage.

You can get a divorce even if the marriage was not registered, provided you are able to produce sufficient evidence by way of marriage photos, invitation cards etc.