death by mutual consent
My husband and I are not in good terms for 11 years and now we both plan for mutual divorce. Meanwhile I fell in love with a person. My husband set up people to track my whereabouts. He now threatens to kill the person or file a police complaint against him. Please suggest the possible way out ?
It appears your marriage is all over. So do not waste time any more for divorce especially when your husband may be ready for mutual divorce. Before it is done do not antagonize much so your plan for mutual divorce may be jeopardized.
Do bear in mind that if your husband backtracks form his commitment of mutual divorce, then you are not getting divorce anytime soon. So act accordingly and cautiously.
You are in love with a person other than your husband when you have not received divorce, it is a serious offence for which your husband can take legal action against your paramour, however convince your husband for mutual divorce in calm Mind or file divorce case and contest.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to legally handle civil suit with sbi
- Some people acquired our land how to evict them from our property?
- Husband is already married and concealed the fact, please advise
- Got divorce through stamp paper how to get divorce decree
- Procedure for Creamy Layer of OBC