quesdeath by mutual consent

My husband and I are not in good terms for 11 years and now we both plan for mutual divorce. Meanwhile I fell in love with a person. My husband set up people to track my whereabouts. He now threatens to kill the person or file a police complaint against him. Please suggest the possible way out ?

  • ansIt appears your marriage is all over. So do not waste time any more for divorce especially when your husband may be ready for mutual divorce. Before it is done do not antagonize much so your plan for mutual divorce may be jeopardized.
    Do bear in mind that if your husband backtracks form his commitment of mutual divorce, then you are not getting divorce anytime soon. So act accordingly and cautiously.

    You are in love with a person other than your husband when you have not received divorce, it is a serious offence for which your husband can take legal action against your paramour, however convince your husband for mutual divorce in calm Mind or file divorce case and contest.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have got to know that my husband had an affair before our marriage which…
I filed rcr n after that she filed divorce n 498 a.i was on stay…
I got married in 1989. since then onwards I am badly treated by husband,beaten abused…
For how long a case can be kept open with CAW cell of women in…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly