Daughter's husband couldn't consummate the marriage.
My daughter got married in 2014. The boy could not consummate the marriage could be due to impotency. What relief is she entitled from the boy and boy's family?
She can file for annulment of her marriage. Her husband is under an obligation to provide alimony to her which she can secure by filing a separate case for maintenance.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Banking fraud investigation pending what can I do
- How to register ancestral property and how to make someone legal heir
- Descharge from air force under rule 15 (2) (g) (2)
- Submitted reply after three and a half years.
- payee is asking me to pay the fine of Rs.15000 for cheque bounce