Currently paying maintenance. Want to discontinue.
As of now I am paying Interim Maint. in Section 125 case in lower court. Now I am not working,so need to appeal Int. Maint. revision under Sec 127. My wife's cross is not clearly taken, so need to recall under Sec 311. I can't meet to my daughters, so need to appeal custody under Section 8 as She is near 7 year old.
Is there is any provision to file petition in the main case i.e. Section 125 case, so that my financial burden may gone little lower, also in my weekday working time? I am not so much aware about court's proceedings, thanks to you all for co-operating about the Sections & Guidelines. Without this co-operation, this question posting is very much impossible for me.
Make an application for modification of order of interim maintenance on account of changed circumstances. You can make an application for visitation rights. Generally custody of child is given to mother. You have not mentioned your wife qualifications or whether she is working or not. If wife is working she may not get maintenance.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I get job in place of my father if he died ?
- Boyfriend promised to marry took money and kept physical relation.
- Wife absent from second motion of mutual consent divorce, what to do
- Can a person buy back happens for preference share also?
- Encroachment and damage of wall built in the boundary line