quesCurrently paying maintenance. Want to discontinue.

As of now I am paying Interim Maint. in Section 125 case in lower court. Now I am not working,so need to appeal Int. Maint. revision under Sec 127. My wife's cross is not clearly taken, so need to recall under Sec 311. I can't meet to my daughters, so need to appeal custody under Section 8 as She is near 7 year old.

Is there is any provision to file petition in the main case i.e. Section 125 case, so that my financial burden may gone little lower, also in my weekday working time? I am not so much aware about court's proceedings, thanks to you all for co-operating about the Sections & Guidelines. Without this co-operation, this question posting is very much impossible for me.

  • ansMake an application for modification of order of interim maintenance on account of changed circumstances. You can make an application for visitation rights. Generally custody of child is given to mother. You have not mentioned your wife qualifications or whether she is working or not. If wife is working she may not get maintenance.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

As I said I have been married for ,4 years, We didn't have physical contact,…
I am Banker in pune & wife is Govt Teacher in CHandigarh,before marriage it was…

I got married on 27 may 2015 through arya samaj delhi i m 27 and…

we got married in nov 25 2015, it is not even a year ago. my…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly