×

quesCurrently paying maintenance. Want to discontinue.

As of now I am paying Interim Maint. in Section 125 case in lower court. Now I am not working,so need to appeal Int. Maint. revision under Sec 127. My wife's cross is not clearly taken, so need to recall under Sec 311. I can't meet to my daughters, so need to appeal custody under Section 8 as She is near 7 year old.

Is there is any provision to file petition in the main case i.e. Section 125 case, so that my financial burden may gone little lower, also in my weekday working time? I am not so much aware about court's proceedings, thanks to you all for co-operating about the Sections & Guidelines. Without this co-operation, this question posting is very much impossible for me.

• ansMake an application for modification of order of interim maintenance on account of changed circumstances. You can make an application for visitation rights. Generally custody of child is given to mother. You have not mentioned your wife qualifications or whether she is working or not. If wife is working she may not get maintenance.