Currently paying maintenance. Want to discontinue.
As of now I am paying Interim Maint. in Section 125 case in lower court. Now I am not working,so need to appeal Int. Maint. revision under Sec 127. My wife's cross is not clearly taken, so need to recall under Sec 311. I can't meet to my daughters, so need to appeal custody under Section 8 as She is near 7 year old.
Is there is any provision to file petition in the main case i.e. Section 125 case, so that my financial burden may gone little lower, also in my weekday working time? I am not so much aware about court's proceedings, thanks to you all for co-operating about the Sections & Guidelines. Without this co-operation, this question posting is very much impossible for me.
Make an application for modification of order of interim maintenance on account of changed circumstances. You can make an application for visitation rights. Generally custody of child is given to mother. You have not mentioned your wife qualifications or whether she is working or not. If wife is working she may not get maintenance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No common parking in commercial building
- Full and final settlement pending from company how can i recover it
- Elder brother kept parental property papers not giving to build house
- How can i transfer the property which my mother gave before her death
- Mother in law sold property registered will bequeathed by grandmother