Cruelty case against wife.
In recent days, during witness of my wife & her father, by law proven the cruelty occurred by their side. Can I produce these cruelty in my divorce case petition? Is it considered by the divorce case court as cruelty of my wife & her family? If yes, in which section, I can produce petition?
The witness testimony of your wife in maintenance case can be produced by you in your divorce case under section 18.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cotton mill not paying farmers case pending in court what can we do
- Legal implication for breaking off engagement
- Recovery suit filed against builder but no response
- False case of 364 filed against me. What should i do about it?
- Mother asking for share in ancestral property is it possible?