cruelty against wife- cheating husband
I m married and after so many harrasments now I m at my father's home since 6 months. I want to register complaint of adultery, dv and dowry against my husband and inlaws. My husband is in relation with widow wife of his brother. My question is dat i hvnt any proof to make my case strong. he is a rich person and his close relative is a lawyer.. i m worried dat hw could i fight with him if i file complaint.. he is not in contact with me.
Adultery allegations have to be proved and without evidence don't file for divorce on grounds of adultery. You should contact a detective agency to gather proof against your husband.
You can also file for a case under section 498A with the local police station if you are a victim of dowry harassment and you can even file DV case before metropolitan magistrate court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- About SC judgement Temporary employee to be paid as par regular worker
- Father transferred property to uncle when he was drunk can we get back
- How to get the house transferred in my name and mothers name
- Renewed car insurance cheque bounce and car stolen how can we claim
- Sale agreement 2 years old can I execute the agreement