quescruelty against wife- cheating husband

I m married and after so many harrasments now I m at my father's home since 6 months. I want to register complaint of adultery, dv and dowry against my husband and inlaws. My husband is in relation with widow wife of his brother. My question is dat i hvnt any proof to make my case strong. he is a rich person and his close relative is a lawyer.. i m worried dat hw could i fight with him if i file complaint.. he is not in contact with me.

  • ansAdultery allegations have to be proved and without evidence don't file for divorce on grounds of adultery. You should contact a detective agency to gather proof against your husband.

    You can also file for a case under section 498A with the local police station if you are a victim of dowry harassment and you can even file DV case before metropolitan magistrate court.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am filing for mutual divorce. I have been married for 14 years. My monthly…

I am married 2 years ago,there is one child(boy) of one year now my wife…
i want divorce from my husband with expense for my daughter, child custody, compensation for…
i am married for 14 years. I have an affair with unmarried girl. My wife…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly