quesConversation with ex-gf wife files divorce

I have chatted with my ex girl friend for a week or so even after marriage in my wife absence because of certain compulsion from latter. Later on i took a firm decision that i will not cheat my wife at any cost. But it became late and my wife is misunderstanding me a lot now. I have asked this question in different contexts before, but i got different reply from different lawyers. so i want to reconfirm it again. * Will my chat ( includes vulgarity too) after marriage ( only for a week or so) help my wife getting divorce as she have records for it.

• ansBefore marriage conduct cannot come under cruelty but after marriage it can be. It depends on her and her lawyer, to prove that this is cruelty if proved then court may declare divorce otherwise not.