Contact husband during a 498A case filed against me
I want to contact my husband through the phone. I need to talk to him. A 498A case has been filed against me. Can I call him?
It is better to avoid contacting him or a Counter case may be filed against you.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is builder to refund covered Car parking charges as court orders
- Can grandfather sell property inherited by him? W/o giving us share?
- Harassment by a telephone company.
- How to recover money lent to a friend
- College asking for money to relieve the certificates what can be done