Contact husband during a 498A case filed against me
I want to contact my husband through the phone. I need to talk to him. A 498A case has been filed against me. Can I call him?
It is better to avoid contacting him or a Counter case may be filed against you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to join a running civil case in high court
- Can i be sent to jail if i filed a false affidavit in court?
- Stuck with a girl who is blackmailing me by keeping my private message
- need divorce as wife left 4 years ago i don't want to pay maintenance
- threat from owner to vacate