Contact husband during a 498A case filed against me
I want to contact my husband through the phone. I need to talk to him. A 498A case has been filed against me. Can I call him?
It is better to avoid contacting him or a Counter case may be filed against you.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- cross examination cancelled by Judge bcause of petitioner
- How do I break service agreement of two years got better job option
- Can sisters move to court demanding equal shares after partition
- Company hiding few fact while selling old model can I file case
- Employer refusing to provide original certificates what action to take