quescomplained filed in Women's Cell. How to file for divorce case?

my sister in law has filed a complained against my brother in law in the Women's Cell. now that she has filed a complaint which is false. what should we do. and we want to file a case for Divorce how can we proceed forward?

  • ansDear Sir,

    First of all your brother in law has to defend his case before the women cell.

    Simultaneously of the situations are such that divorce is the only option that your brother in law desires to opt for he can file a divorce petition before the district court.

    Please feel free to contact for further course of action.

    Advocate Sonia Saini

      Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansPractical suggestion would be to settle the matter and go for mutual consent divorce. If demand is exhibitant then file for divorce on the ground of cruelty and desertion. File petition for restitution of conjugal rights install cameras in house once she comes so that she cannot falsely implicate in any case or put any frivolous allegation. Don't utter any nonsense on phone even if she or her relative provoke you.

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • ansWell you can file a case under mental cruelty under Section 13 (1) (ia) of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. You will of course also have to apply for anticipatory bail before the relevant district court if the allegations are under Sections 498A of the Indian Penal Code.

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Do wife have rights on husband's inheritance property, in case if she wants divorce ?

Can my wife reopen our divorce case if it was awarded ex party where she…

My girl child is born 20months before.my husband don't want girl child.he wants baby boy.he…
In Domestic Violence Act can a Husbands Relative to become Responednt ?? If Yes Or…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly