complained filed in Women's Cell. How to file for divorce case?
my sister in law has filed a complained against my brother in law in the Women's Cell. now that she has filed a complaint which is false. what should we do. and we want to file a case for Divorce how can we proceed forward?
First of all your brother in law has to defend his case before the women cell.
Simultaneously of the situations are such that divorce is the only option that your brother in law desires to opt for he can file a divorce petition before the district court.
Please feel free to contact for further course of action.
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
Practical suggestion would be to settle the matter and go for mutual consent divorce. If demand is exhibitant then file for divorce on the ground of cruelty and desertion. File petition for restitution of conjugal rights install cameras in house once she comes so that she cannot falsely implicate in any case or put any frivolous allegation. Don't utter any nonsense on phone even if she or her relative provoke you.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
Well you can file a case under mental cruelty under Section 13 (1) (ia) of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. You will of course also have to apply for anticipatory bail before the relevant district court if the allegations are under Sections 498A of the Indian Penal Code.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My nephew is being abused by his mother. what legal action can we take
- Injunction Order to avoid any interference in construction
- Born in India. Parents not Indian. How to get Indian citizenship?
- Catholic married with Sikh girl in Gurudwara can I file annulment?
- Mother in law black mailing to post my pictures on facebook