queschild care maintenance till what age and how is this calculated

If the couple has 2 children- 1 adult and 1 minor ; and Both are getting educated and the mother is non working then how is the education and medical things taken care of? If the children will stay with mother than till what age will father provide money? And what all area would be covered? Money for rent where the children and mother lives will be paid how? Urgent medical care? Education? Extra cost for a good standard of living? what about the property division? How much percent property will be given to custodian and non- custodian parents I.e. mother and father and even children?

• answell, Answer to all queries is Domestic Voilance Act. though the facts are not much clear of your case let me advise in general that the reliefs which you are asking for can be ordered under the said act. this is criminal proceeding but you can claim all the reliefs under the said act. but before intiating any proceeding one must issue legal notice through an advocate though it is not madatory but its advised to do it for further betterment.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune