cheating wife, puts false charges on husband and family
One of my best male friends got married two year back. after marriage he found that his wife has physical relation with other person. He recorded her voice/call conversation with that person in mobile. He has sufficient audio recordings of both which clearly shows that they are in physical relation. As he came to knew about this matter he tried to solve by mutual talks but no result at all. After this they both filed mutual divorce but after 6 months period his wife changed her decision and refused for divorce. Now she forcefully living with his parents home and not ready to go her parents home or outside. She is making pressure to live with my friend on any cost. My friend don't want to live with her because she is in relation with other man and also harassing his family members. Every time she threat to file dowry case on his family. Please suggest us in proper way so that we can get rid from her. He wants divorce at any cost.My friend is a Hindu
Getting a divorce is not a problem here, since strong grounds exists in your case, you file a petition for the same. The real problem is regarding any 498A, 406 IPC or Domestic Violence Act or 125 CrPC case which the wife might file against the husband and his family members.
In order to have some protection, the husband and family members can apply for an anticipatory bail if any FIR is registered. In the meantime, the husband must try to collect as much evidence as possible which suggests that the real problem between the parties is the wife having an affair, and not demand of dowry. This evidence will not only help your friend in procuring bail but also in contesting the Trial.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws threatening to file false case against me of dowry what to do
- Can an ancestral property of parsi be gifted to his one son?
- loss of vision after lasik surgery. how to take legal action
- Buying a part of property which is not divided what is legal procedure
- Cheque Bounce due to fund shortage