quescheating wife asking for divorce-husband refusing

My wife is staying separately on rented accommodation alone for now 7 months. She is asking for divorce but I am not in favor of giving divorce. She is having an extramarital affair. Please let me know whether I can bring her into my life legally? I tried to talk to her but she's not agreeing to come back. Can I take any action against that paramour and my wife?

  • ansIf your wife is not interested in staying with you then best option is to go for divorce by mutual consent. You can't force your wife to stay with you its her personal choice. Even if you file for RCR and obtain a decree in your favor but your wife may refuse to stay with you.

    If you file for RCR as a counter your wife may file case of DV , 498A against you and your family members which will make you spend more money on legal fees and make you run around courts. If you want to take action against her paramour you can file case of adultery against him under section 497 of IPC. However please note that your wife wont be convicted under this section as an abettor.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Mai ek punjabi ladki hu..meri shaadi ko 2.5 saal ho gye hai...meri aur mere husband…
my wife filed for interim maintenance charge i want ur advice how to avoid this?…
Hi, i am  working in BPO company. Its been 3 years since I am married…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly