quescheating man- wife wants to divorce and gf wants to sue

What to do if girlfriend wants to file a case against my husband for cheating, how can we take some precautions to protect him before hand. He lied that he is single and had an affair with her. Latergf on regretted and confessed. But that girl has been giving warning to take actions against him to take revenge. Also advice on to get separated from my husband. We have two kids, who has the chances of getting custody as husband doesn't have a fixed income.

  • ansYou are required to file for divorce if you want to get separated from your husband. Infidelity of your husband is a ground on which you can claim divorce. If you are financially better placed than your husband then you may get the custody of children.

    Whereas, it is advised that go for mutual divorce rather than contesting a divorce

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is arya samaj marriage valid if not registered according to law directed by supreme court

My wife is having an extra marital affair about which I have a proof of.…
Is vanita commission helpful to getting our gold & councillung before applying divorce case.shall I…

I would like to seek a divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences.what is the process.

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly