cheating man- wife wants to divorce and gf wants to sue
What to do if girlfriend wants to file a case against my husband for cheating, how can we take some precautions to protect him before hand. He lied that he is single and had an affair with her. Latergf on regretted and confessed. But that girl has been giving warning to take actions against him to take revenge. Also advice on to get separated from my husband. We have two kids, who has the chances of getting custody as husband doesn't have a fixed income.
You are required to file for divorce if you want to get separated from your husband. Infidelity of your husband is a ground on which you can claim divorce. If you are financially better placed than your husband then you may get the custody of children.
Whereas, it is advised that go for mutual divorce rather than contesting a divorce
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Stay order by two brothers one brothers withdraws the case
- Judgement in our favour against a company. Company not responding.
- Married for 11 months can I file for mutual divorce
- Full and final settlement payment stopped. Now not giving it. Remedy?
- Wife threatening to file false dowry case how to get divorce