challenging family court decision
dear sir,my income is not more than 15,000 per month and family court has passed in maintenance order of 20,000 per month and apart form that separate alumni, i had challenged these same in high court but it got rejected, now i am in mess as my income before marriage also was the same and due to my lawyers mistake i lost chance of producing evidences, i dont have this money to pay , kindly assist
From your query one thing is clear that you challenged the said order in High Court but it came to be rejected. For this you have remedy to file matter in Supreme Court with ground of changed circumstances or if the case is pending in Family Court in that case you can file an application to either reveiw or under change circumstances with details of present salary slip etc.
From your query one thing is clear that you challenged the said order in High Court but it came to be rejected for which you have remedy to file matter in Supreme Court with ground of changed circumstances or if the case is pending in Family Court in that case You can file an application either reveiw or under change circumstances with details of present salary slip etc.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
You should challenge the order of high court by filing appeal to SC and in SC you may produce evidence.
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Case under 498A and 406.Can we avoid going to Crime Against Women cell
- If i file for divorce, how much maintenance can i get for me and baby?
- Gave advance for flat but now on cancelling no money is returned.
- Can property be claimed if used for agricultural purpose for my years
- Redevelopment Agreement for Inherited Property