quesCase of streedhan and domestic violence.

I m married in feb 2002.i have a daughter of 11 years old.from the day 1 my in-laws started treating me like a servant.i never say anething to my parents anething in the starting.the tym goes i tolerate lot bcause i thought that smeday my husband,in-laws and brother in law will realise that they r doing wrong with me but i was wrong.i have made CAW cell complaint in 2005, then i compromise and go back with my husband as they assure my parents that it will not happen again... but after 4-5 months they started again.i tolerate and accept that they will never change.i have to live here and tolerate everything for the future of my daughter.Now from june 2013 i m living my parents home where i have mother,brother,bhabhi and niece.there is dv complaint and 354 crpc filed against my brother in law as he misbhave me in nov 2013 when i visit to my matrimonial home with my daughter as she is a child and wnt to meet her father for the winter clothes of me and my daughter.My father in law call me to take the clothes.but they was preplanned.Sir i want to ask that i want a house and 25 lacs FD in the name of my daughter as i hve to secure her.i m not working.my brother is bearing all the expenses of us.wat i do. can i get wat i want.they have 3 properties

• ansWhat is your husband income? If your husband and in laws are ill treating you file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and seek maintenance, alimony. You can also file a domestic violence case claim right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation. You can also seek protection order against your husband and in laws in the DV case. Further, claim compensation for the mental torture undergone by you.