Case of mutual divorce
I did marriage before 2 years. But after 1 year due to lots of problems with husband and his family I left his home and camr back to my maternal home. And also I deliver a baby boy. In this 1 year neither his family nor my family contacted each other. I thought for the baby he will come to take me home. But he said that he need divorce. So my question is: can I file dv and 394a against him and his family? But I don't have any proof of that.
If you and your husband are into a positive agreement to end the marriage then both of you may mutually apply for divorce in court. On the contrary, if you are not willing to accede to his demand for divorce, you may contest the case of divorce as and when he files it. If you are a victim of domestic violence and dowry harassment then you may file the complaint and prosecute him. Your case will not stand in court if there is no exculpatory evidence against your husband. You may though sue him for maintenance of yourself and your child.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord forcing to vacate the premises before notice period
- Sex based on false promise of marriage
- How to calculate the stamp duty for filing a case?
- Wrongly accused in a bank fraud done by directors how to save myself
- how to stop neighbors to park their car in front of our home windows