quesCase of domestic violence.

I'm married since 7 months & lived in Dehradun with my husband after our marriage he started hitting me & always demands money from my dad. On April he beated me so badly & left me alone in Dehradun after that he ran away from house, then i came back to my dad in Delhi as i was totally helpless & alone, & i have filed a complaint in caw cell delhi for domestic violence & dowry now the procedure is complete & they asked for FIR because he had not attended any dates in caw cell. I want to know the further procedure of FIR & I'm afraid that will caw cell launch the FIR or not.

• ansYou can file DV case against your husband and seek protection order against your husband, seek right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation. Ask for maintenance from your husband also the compensation for the torture he caused you, if prima facie is made out from allegations in complaint, FIR would be lodged against your husband.