quesCase of domestic violence.

I'm married since 7 months & lived in Dehradun with my husband after our marriage he started hitting me & always demands money from my dad. On April he beated me so badly & left me alone in Dehradun after that he ran away from house, then i came back to my dad in Delhi as i was totally helpless & alone, & i have filed a complaint in caw cell delhi for domestic violence & dowry now the procedure is complete & they asked for FIR because he had not attended any dates in caw cell. I want to know the further procedure of FIR & I'm afraid that will caw cell launch the FIR or not.

  • ansYou can file DV case against your husband and seek protection order against your husband, seek right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation. Ask for maintenance from your husband also the compensation for the torture he caused you, if prima facie is made out from allegations in complaint, FIR would be lodged against your husband.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir mera name vinay he meri sadi 4 year pahle huai thi or meri ek…
I have been married under special act (intercaste). We got married on 24 august 2015…
my wife has filed a transfer petition in the SC. the case is still pending…
M apni wife se alg hona chahta hu pls m kya kru mera pura pariwar…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly