Case of domestic violence.
I'm married since 7 months & lived in Dehradun with my husband after our marriage he started hitting me & always demands money from my dad. On April he beated me so badly & left me alone in Dehradun after that he ran away from house, then i came back to my dad in Delhi as i was totally helpless & alone, & i have filed a complaint in caw cell delhi for domestic violence & dowry now the procedure is complete & they asked for FIR because he had not attended any dates in caw cell. I want to know the further procedure of FIR & I'm afraid that will caw cell launch the FIR or not.
You can file DV case against your husband and seek protection order against your husband, seek right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation. Ask for maintenance from your husband also the compensation for the torture he caused you, if prima facie is made out from allegations in complaint, FIR would be lodged against your husband.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Validity of divorce if alimony installment pending
- Management cell dismissing from job for proving false info, what to do
- I filed for divorce on grounds of desertion. Now wife filed sec. 9.
- Are audio call and hidden video recordings admissible in the court
- Uncle living in my fathers house, not ready to vacate, what to do