quescan't take husbands extra marital affair anymore

I am born and brought up in Delhi and am married to a businessman in Mumbai. I have been married for 7 years. For the last 4 years I remained silent knowing my husband's extra marital affair. I cannot take it any more. I am tired of being a slave under house arrest. I have left him and come to Delhi from Mumbai. I need to file for a divorce.

• ansYou can file for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty, harassment and adultery in family court at Delhi. However, in India, various personal laws are applicable to various communities. It would have been better if you would have mentioned the community that you belong to. Albeit; assuming the family court would grant divorce based on these grounds.