Can wife produce my phone bills to prove my relationship in court?
Can my mobile phone bills be used as evidence to prove to the court that I have been cheating on my wife in a divorce case? My filed the divorce case against me on the ground of mental cruelty.
She knows I have a girlfriend.
Can she use the mobile phone bills to prove it?
For proving mental cruelty by stating in court that you are in a relationship, mobile phone bills are not enough to prove a relationship.
For further guiding you we would like to see the divorce petition filed by your wife.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can you advise can I take divorce if I was married 4 month back
- suit for eviction & recovery of rent
- Is there any provision for video conference in cases we cannot appear
- Husband filed for divorce I do not want divorce what can I do
- friend refusing to pay for phones bought by my credit card