Can wife involve parents in divorce proceesdings
I got married in 2010. My wife stayed with my parents for sometime and then came back to her parent's place. She went with me to my home town hardly 4-5 times. In future if she files a case can she involve my parents in anyway?
Yes, your wife can file a complaint against your parents. She has to prove those allegations in court.
You will have to fight a case if the FIR is registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Planning to buy floor under GPA will there be any problem in future?
- Sister's husband kidnapped child and harassing her and family
- Took Personal Loan but unable to repay and recovery agents harassing
- How can i file Medical Reimbursement claim of Central Govt Employee.
- Signed a bond before joining. Do i have to pay as per bond if i leave?