Can wife involve parents in divorce proceesdings
I got married in 2010. My wife stayed with my parents for sometime and then came back to her parent's place. She went with me to my home town hardly 4-5 times. In future if she files a case can she involve my parents in anyway?
Yes, your wife can file a complaint against your parents. She has to prove those allegations in court.
You will have to fight a case if the FIR is registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i repair ancestral property without other legal heir's objection
- Unauthorized person not vacating premises for redevelopment
- Constructing house without leaving any ventilation space
- What can i do if police comes to arrest me on false complaint?
- Filed mutual divorce wife refusing to come for second motion