Can wife file transfer petition in Supreme Court
my wife has filed a transfer petition in the SC. the case is still pending in the District court on the charges of S/498A IPC. Can the transfer of petition be allowed by the SC?
you will have to put in appearance before the Supreme Court and argue the matter. It won't get transferred without hearing you, if you can make a good ground that it should not get transferred then excellent, and the petition will get dismissed.
Advocate Imran IbrahimSarojini Naidu Marg, Allahabad
yes she can file transfer petition under section 406 of Cr. P.C. for transfer of case from one HC to another HC or from one district court of one state to district court of another state, it is legally maintainable. so far as the question of allowing the petition it depend on many factors depending upon the facts of the case .
Advocate Sanjay Kumar TyagiVaishali, Ghaziabad
Yes she can file the transfer application. The Supreme court has power to order transfer of any case. However the Supreme court may look in to relative difficulty of both the parties before giving any order.
Advocate Rajat BindalDistrict Court, Bareilly, Bareilly
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband torturing using abusive language what to do
- Husband physically tortured me. Due to shaq. What action can i take?
- Bought second hand car and odometer was changed what action can I take
- Can we sell house if it is on loan and father has case against him
- Want to change my name in service book