Can my mother anyway get my father's pension?
My father is a government employee and has a fixed pension coming to his account. But due to his certain habits, he does not provide even a single penny to my mother. We have tried all possible ways to safeguard my mother's interest but all has gone in vain. Now i wanted to clarify, if there is any possible way through which i apply to transfer of father's pension in my mother's account?
After analyzing you situation,
Our advice to you is that your father's pension cannot be transferred to your mother's account but the option available to your mother is to file for maintenance in the concerned court under section 125 Cr.P.C. and also under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Co owner sold his share in property can he ask for his name in bill
- Married with a girl in February now she is troubling us remedy?
- Planning to buy floor under GPA will there be any problem in future?
- mutual consent divorce under muslim law
- Boy promised to marry me and kept relation for 7 years now what to do