quesCan my mother anyway get my father's pension?

My father is a government employee and has a fixed pension coming to his account. But due to his certain habits, he does not provide even a single penny to my mother. We have tried all possible ways to safeguard my mother's interest but all has gone in vain. Now i wanted to clarify, if there is any possible way through which i apply to transfer of father's pension in my mother's account?

  • ansAfter analyzing you situation,

    Our advice to you is that your father's pension cannot be transferred to your mother's account but the option available to your mother is to file for maintenance in the concerned court under section 125 Cr.P.C. and also under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My in-laws are demanding money from me & my family. I refused & now they…

I got married in Feb - 2015. After marriage my in laws were not happy…
I am a sikh. Got married 2 years and 5 months back, living separately from…
Last year I used to talk to a lady colleague of mine for two months…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly