Can my daughter get divorced in India without travelling from Dubai
My daughter got married in India in 2008 and later in 2012 due to some work got settled in Dubai.
Now she and her husband have agreed to get divorced mutually. How can she get this done without traveling to India?
Her husband is based in chennai.
The process through which your daughter could get mutual divorce without coming to India is a s follows:
At first your daughter should make a power of attorney in favor of a person in india.
An affidavit is also required to be made.
Then when the 1st motion of divorce comes up and application is to be made in the family court stating that your daughter is unable to visit to india for the motions of mutual divorce and she can verify it via web cam, duly permitted by court.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for applying for contested divorce
- I am a Muslim female, how can I file for a divorce against my husband?
- I received without prejudice letter after 2 yrs of Credit card default
- Snapdeal my account and not processing refund what action to take
- Can't pay alimony as per compromise in court. What can i do now?