Can maintenance money recovered after case dismissed?
Wife filed a maintenance against the husband and got awarded interim maintenance. Finally the petition was dismissed in favour of the husband. Whether the husband can recover the maintenance paid to wife?
If the case has been dismissed then husband is absolved of his liability to pay any further amount to wife.
But the amount already paid cannot be recovered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- NOC for flat sale in cooperative housing society
- evition of tenant
- Trasfer property/land from father to Son/Mother after Father's death
- False allegations of sexual assault made by a female colleague
- Husband did second marriage what action can I take against them