Can it harm my case if i am in live in relation during divorce case?
Can I have a live in relation with someone once I file a Divorce case? It has been 24 years of my marriage, but from the last 15 years I am going through a very bad phase. My relation with my wife is not good at all.
What can be the harm of being in a live in relation once my Divorce proceeding starts?
Initiating a live-in relationship while being in a subsisting marriage can be disastrous. No lawyer will recommend you to enter into a live-in relationship as not only a series of civil cases can be instituted against you, the other parties can also initiate criminal action against you.
Please note that such action is fraught with serious risks and can never be recommended. It runs serious risk of complicating and / or delaying your Divorce proceedings.
We sincerely suggest that you may consider any option such as living in / re-marriage only once you are awarded the Divorce decree.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get bail if charged u/s 439 of CrPc
- photocopy is sufficient for bike transfer or they demand originals?
- How to get divorce without mutual consent?
- How can I take my possession from plaintiff which is under them.
- Girl threatening me to file a false rape case what can I do