Can it harm my case if i am in live in relation during divorce case?
Can I have a live in relation with someone once I file a Divorce case? It has been 24 years of my marriage, but from the last 15 years I am going through a very bad phase. My relation with my wife is not good at all.
What can be the harm of being in a live in relation once my Divorce proceeding starts?
Initiating a live-in relationship while being in a subsisting marriage can be disastrous. No lawyer will recommend you to enter into a live-in relationship as not only a series of civil cases can be instituted against you, the other parties can also initiate criminal action against you.
Please note that such action is fraught with serious risks and can never be recommended. It runs serious risk of complicating and / or delaying your Divorce proceedings.
We sincerely suggest that you may consider any option such as living in / re-marriage only once you are awarded the Divorce decree.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- distribution of ancestral property in hindu religion
- Candidate absent for verification after appointment
- Builder not providing satisfactory and safe society roads
- What is the process to transfer property by will
- Build bathroom 30 years back on other's land claiming now