can i stop husband to enter my property legally
I have a house in my name since 1990. In 2010 my husband took my signature and he has affidavit that half house belongs to him but I am paying all the bills in my name. Can I stop him legally from entering my property?
That affidavit may well have been a deed of transfer, the effect of signing which is to transfer the ownership of the house. He cannot be stopped legally from entering the property as he may well have become an owner after you signed the affidavit. Now the only legal recourse available to you is to immediately file a suit and get the deed cancelled. Please get the affidavit reviewed by a lawyer to get detailed opinion of the options you have.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- have filed a restitution case but how to track wife's exact location?
- One of the roommate leaving flat how can he recover security deposit
- How can I claim my father's money after his death
- Can I leave the flat if my name is not there in the rent agreement
- Procedure to change agricultural land into normal land