quesCan i remarry after final motion of mutual divorce?

Can I remarry after final motion of divorce or after getting a Divorce Certificate? How much time will the Court take to give Divorce Certificate after last motion if the Divorce was filed under mutual consent?

Yes, once the Court pronounces the Judgement and the Decree Sheet of Divorce is prepared, there is no stopping you from getting remarried. You can obtain a copy thereof whenever you want.

Usually, the Court within a period of 10-15 days from the date of recording of statements of Second Motion, passes the order and the judgement, but there is no boundation of the aforesaid time period. The Court can take it's own time as well.