Can i remarry after final motion of mutual divorce?
Can I remarry after final motion of divorce or after getting a Divorce Certificate? How much time will the Court take to give Divorce Certificate after last motion if the Divorce was filed under mutual consent?
Yes, once the Court pronounces the Judgement and the Decree Sheet of Divorce is prepared, there is no stopping you from getting remarried. You can obtain a copy thereof whenever you want.
Usually, the Court within a period of 10-15 days from the date of recording of statements of Second Motion, passes the order and the judgement, but there is no boundation of the aforesaid time period. The Court can take it's own time as well.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Illegitimate termination of services and harassment at workplace
- Pending dowry case applying for govt. exmas
- Liability Insurance policy for criminal or civil lawsuits
- Cheating and non refunding the money by educational institute
- What is the procedure for family partition