can i live in with my gf after 1st motion in divorce
I have applied for divorce and first hearing has completed. Being a diabetic patient, I have no one to take care of me. If I and my girl friend live together, can my wife take legal action or file a complaint at police station against us? My wife had already lodged a complaint against me.
We do not advice staying in a live in relationship with your girlfriend unless your divorce decree has been granted as unless the decree has been granted, your legal status is still married.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Woman born and married prior to 1956 is eligible to claim property ?
- How to obtain the child custody paper
- How to ensure Mutual Divorce gets completed in 18 months
- Insurance company closed claim for my stolen bike
- Clarification on NOC from Collectors office on property fee