can i live in with my gf after 1st motion in divorce
I have applied for divorce and first hearing has completed. Being a diabetic patient, I have no one to take care of me. If I and my girl friend live together, can my wife take legal action or file a complaint at police station against us? My wife had already lodged a complaint against me.
We do not advice staying in a live in relationship with your girlfriend unless your divorce decree has been granted as unless the decree has been granted, your legal status is still married.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- University gave diploma certificate instead of a bachelor degree
- Can i claim the stamp paper fee which i paid to the court
- Can a third person file a complaint on behalf of aggrieved female
- Want receipt of payment in my name which are in my mother's name
- Refund of earnest money because of insufficient property documents