quesCan i get separated from parents legally like divorce from wife?

Husband n wife can be separated legally by divorce.Like that can i disassociate from my parents on my initiative.Is there any legal remedy available?

  • ans

    You cannot be legally disassociated do with your parents.

    However your parents can disown you by giving advertising in a newspaper 


  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello Sir, I need your advice in 13B case which is in process at District…
 I have a 2 yrs baby boy. On 2014 I got married ,now I want…

I want to file a mutual divorce . My husband is NRI and has sent…

Respected lawers, Sir/Madam my sister want divorce from her husband, the case is filled in…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly