quesCan i get divorce within 6 months of marraige?

Hi Sir,
I got married in July lasy year. Can I seek divorce? Please help me.

• ansThe divorce petition cannot be filed within 1 year of marriage. You can file nullity of marriage. Minimum time consumed for divorce is 6 months, if divorce by mutual consent is filed. In certain circumstances, declaration of marriage null n void , it can be within six months.

• ansYes you will get divorce in 6 months...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Advocate Vikas Nain

Delhi High Court, Delhi

• ansYou can seek divorce before one year of marriage. Please try to reconcile the differences with your spouse. Every marriage has teething problems, and you should try to make it work . regards
    hope this helps