quesCan i get divorce on the ground that we have no physical relationship?

I got married 6 years back. There is no physical relationship between us from last 4 years. I want to get divorced. Please advise that what should I do ?

• ansYou do not have physical relationship for which reason ? If you partner is impotent or suffering from any dieasease then you can. File for divorce petition in family court.

If your partner is intentionally not allowing you to have sexual relationship them also you have a good ground for divorce.

• ansThe reasons for the marriage not being consummated are important. Divorce can be granted subject to receipt of response to certain queries

Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

• ansYou do not have physical relationship for which reason ? If you partner is impotent or suffering from any dieasease then you can. File for divorce petition in family court .if your partner is intentionally not allowing you to have sexual relationship them also you have a good ground for divorce .

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansU can get divorce on that

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune