quescan I get divorce if my husband is not ready for it

I got married against my family wishes but it lasted for 10 days only as my husband's parents and relatives were not supportive and created a very bad enviroment and my husband also didnt support me then. Since last one and a half year I am staying with my parents. My husband didnt make much effort to reconcile but recently he came to take me again. I dont want to go again with him. I want divorce from my husband. We do not have any baby. I do not want any alimony or maintenance. If my husband doesnt want to divorce me, how would it be possible for me to get divorce from him?

• ans10 days is too short a period to think of divorce. You cannot file for divorce unless a period of 1 year has elapsed since your marriage. Since your husband has come to take you back it is in your interest to try to save your marriage . Please note that contested divorce takes years. Its better to file for mutual consent divorce if reconciliation fails.