Can i get divorce if marriage was agreed and accepted by elders?
I love someone and we are in a relation since the last 5 years. Some time ago my grand mother fixed my marriage to another girl. My gtandma is a heart patient and I told her that I love someone else and please do not accept this marriage proposal but she accepted the proposal and now I got married to that other girl.
But I cannot imagine my life without my lover and I want to divorce my wife. Please suggest.
If we take that you have married that girl and you want to divorce that girl we would like to suggest you that try to reconcile with this girl to whom you have married. A married relationship is not between two individuals but is between two families.
If again, you persist to divorce from your wife then you can file a case for divorce after one year of your marriage.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought Property but developer not agreeing to settle on agreement term
- Father in law transferred property to me but received objection
- A lawyer took money for selling us a car but not transferring document
- Paid for the bike but ownership not transferred bike in police custody
- FIR lodged against me and not able to get visa what can I do.