Can i get divorce if marriage was agreed and accepted by elders?
I love someone and we are in a relation since the last 5 years. Some time ago my grand mother fixed my marriage to another girl. My gtandma is a heart patient and I told her that I love someone else and please do not accept this marriage proposal but she accepted the proposal and now I got married to that other girl.
But I cannot imagine my life without my lover and I want to divorce my wife. Please suggest.
If we take that you have married that girl and you want to divorce that girl we would like to suggest you that try to reconcile with this girl to whom you have married. A married relationship is not between two individuals but is between two families.
If again, you persist to divorce from your wife then you can file a case for divorce after one year of your marriage.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get original papers of the flat from builder
- What is the procedure to change my name in certificates
- What is the liability of the bank in case of dishonor of cheque
- Not relieved from company as case is pending in vigilance commission
- Annexure c for passport