Can I get a Lie Detection (polygraph) test if i doubt my would be wife
I am about to get married soon and I have some doubts on the character of my would be wife.
Can I get a lie detection / polygraph test done to check if she tells the truth about a few things.
If yes, how to go about it and where can I get this done from in Delhi?
Assuming you are Hindus,
Marriage is a very sacrosanct relationship. We would like to suggest that you should trust your fiancee.
Regarding your query, there is no law that provides for allowing you a lie detector test to judge the character of your wife.
Our advice to you would be that you should have faith in your fiancee.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i file Separation from my married son
- company wants to repair machine once I filled a consumer case
- Eviction of commercial property.Can it be done on bonafide requriement
- In laws blackmailing to file criminal case as i had relation with girl
- Can people with pending civil case join the govt job