quesCan i divorce wife after 2 months of marriage at Arya Samaj Mandir?

I want to divorce my wife so please advice what should I do? I married a girl 2 months back only in Arya Samaj mandir without premission of my family. Now my family does not accept the marriage and my wife is blackmailing me. Please help.

Since your wife is blackmailing you, you can seek the support of your family and lodge a complaint with the police authority, before the girl approaches them, with some false complaints against you.

Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir is a valid marriage as per the Hindu Marriage Act. In case you are unhappy due to any reason, you can file a petition for divorce under the various grounds available under the Hindu Marriage Act .i,e, cruelty/conversion to another religion/mental disorder/leprosy/veneral disease etc.