Can i anyhow check martial status of my Husband?
I m doubtful about my husband's legal marital status. Whenever I ask him to register our marriage, he always try to find excuses to escape from the topic. I am doubtful that he is already married by law. How can I get the information and from where?
It is advisable to contact a local detective agency if you have any doubts.
If your husband has married you during subsistence of his earlier marriage then your marriage would be illegal.
If earlier marriage was registered details can be found from Marriage register office . If however earlier marriage was not registered then only detective agency can gather you some evidence of said marriage.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- need legal help for marriage with a minor
- Draw promotional scheme is legal or not?
- Person who stole my cheque threatening me to get me behind bars.
- Land sold without legal heirs knowledge. How can we claim it?
- Son in laws attempt to murder what should I do