quesCan i anyhow check martial status of my Husband?

I m doubtful about my husband's legal marital status. Whenever I ask him to register our marriage, he always try to find excuses to escape from the topic. I am doubtful that he is already married by law. How can I get the information and from where?

• ansIt is advisable to contact a local detective agency if you have any doubts.

If your husband has married you during subsistence of his earlier marriage then your marriage would be illegal.

If earlier marriage was registered details can be found from Marriage register office . If however earlier marriage was not registered then only detective agency can gather you some evidence of said marriage.