quesCan i anyhow check martial status of my Husband?

I m doubtful about my husband's legal marital status. Whenever I ask him to register our marriage, he always try to find excuses to escape from the topic. I am doubtful that he is already married by law. How can I get the information and from where?

  • ansIt is advisable to contact a local detective agency if you have any doubts.

    If your husband has married you during subsistence of his earlier marriage then your marriage would be illegal.

    If earlier marriage was registered details can be found from Marriage register office . If however earlier marriage was not registered then only detective agency can gather you some evidence of said marriage.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was married in Court. have all the documents of marriage. the girls family has…

I have been married for 10 months. I want divorce from my husband and want…

If I have left my matrimonial place and family including my legal husband due to…

Does domestic violence mediation could save relation?

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly